Continuing on with the second book, Documenting Software Architecture: Views and Beyond:
- Page 6 – the difference between Design and Architecture.
- Page 12 – Audiences for Architecture Documentation: Education, Stakeholder communication, System Analysis and Construction
- Page 20 speak to an Agile environment then considering Views and Beyond. Its unfortunate that page 17 “Mapping to requirements” didn’t provide a means of mapping architecture to stories.
- Page 32 Architecture Style and Architecture Patterns.
- Page 36 Seven Rules for Sound Documentation
- Page 49 Three categories of style: module, component-and-connector, allocation